IV TA OK rogain
4thof October 2003, Kolgaküla
Reminder of Participants
Registration of team changes
Any changes of team membershipmust be notified tothe main secretary of the competition before
9 a.m. in the event morning.
Start of the competition
- Event mapsare delivered to a team representative from 9 a.m. Please select the delivering
table according to your team number.
- For the competition class VV event maps aredelivered at 1 p.m.
- Score card (one per team) and number bibs (for each competitor) are being delivered with event maps. Number
bibs must be pinned on a visible place and must be worn during the whole competition.
- Starting area is opened at 9.15 a.m. The competition starts at9.30 a.m., late starts are accepted
until 12 o’clock.
- For the class VV start is at 1.30 p.m. Starting area for these teams is being opened at 1.15 p.m.
and late starts are accepted until 2 p.m.
- NB! Please show the team score card to the start judge when entering the starting area. Teams not passing the
starting area do not participate in composing of the ranking list of the competition.
Judges on the course
A team must follow the rule of moving together. There are judges on the course observing that this rule is being followed.
By demand, a team shall show its score card to a judge at the checkpoint or on the course.
Visiting event center during competition
- When arriving to the event center during the competition, a team must pass through the finish track and give its score
card to organizers. The score card is returned when the team is leaving the event center, provided that the team continues
- While visiting the event center, it is allowed to go to cars as the parking area is considered to be part of the event
- Food is available at the event center starting from 12 o'clock.
- Finish area is marked at the event center. Arriving time of a team is fixed when the last member of the team
crosses the finish line. The control time is 5.30 p.m. sharp. Teams arriving after that moment
will be penalized by deducting points. Finish area will be closed at 7 p.m.
- Members of a team must enter the finish area all together. Passing other teams in the finish area is forbidden.
- After finish, each team is handed an empty printed table. Please record in table the order of passing checkpoints and
return it to organizers.
Pass-through conditions of the terrain are mainly good and very good. However, there are some areas where passing is very
difficult. Drinking water is provided at some checkpoints, places are marked on the event map.
Forbidden areas:it is forbidden to pass through farmyards and fenced gardens and to
enter private land areas marked with signs “Eramaa”.
Places to be paid attention to: It is strongly recommended to cross rivers and bigger ditches filled
with water only using bridges and foot-bridges indicated on the event map. Information about the general water lever will
be available at the event center in the event morning. Please be careful when crossing roads!