On Saturday, 7 October 2006
men and women
||irrespective of gender, up to 18 years of age|
|women, aged 40 or over
men, aged 40 or over
men and women, aged 40 or over
|VV55||irrespective of gender, aged 55 or over|
|Family||from at least two different generations, no age limit|
Teams are deemed to compete in every class for which they are eligible.
Entry fees: Entry fee for a team is the sum of entry fees for individual team members. Entry fees for competitors:
|youth (15 to 18 years of age), pensioners||children (up to 14 years of age)|
|Until 20.09.2006||140 EEK||100 EEK||50 EEK|
|Until 01.10.2006||200 EEK||150 EEK||75 EEK|
Catering in the event centre is included in the entry fee. No parking fee shall be charged. Teams may either use their own SI-card or rent one from the organiser. The wish to rent a SI-card must be mentioned in the registration and the rental of EEK 30 must be paid with the entry fee. In the event the rented SI-card is lost or broken, a compensation of EEK 800 shall be charged.
Prizes: Three best teams in every class shall be awarded a prize.
Breach of rules:
- In case a violation of the remain-together requirement has been registered in a checkpoint, the team shall be penalised by deducting points in the value of this checkpoint; in case of a violation of this requirement elsewhere on the course, the team shall be given a warning.
- In case of a repeated violation, the team may be disqualified.
Protests: protests against a breach of rules and explanations about actions on the course can be submitted to the organiser until 6 p.m.
by e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org,
or phone: 372-5162925, or at the address: 15 Harku, 11611 Tallinn, Estonia.
The registration e-mail should contain the following information:
1) name of the team
2) full names of all team members, indicating who are children, young and pensioners
4) SI-card number, only ONE per team, or wish to rent a SI-card, specifying which one - a 60- or 30-punch SI-card
5) amount of the entry fee transferred
6) name and phone number/e-mail address of the team representative
The bank transfer should be performed using the following credentials:
ROGAIN team, class, names of participants
Account No. 1120066509
(Please bring the receipt with you. NB! All transaction costs shall be paid by the payer).
It is allowed to change the class, number and names of team members until 5 p.m. on 2 October. By way of exception (illness and the like) it is possible, for an additional fee of EEK 50, until 8.30 a.m. on the competition day to replace members of the team so that the class of the team remains the same and the number of team members would not increase. It is not permitted to split one team into two or more new teams.
Main organiser: Lauri Leppik, email@example.com, phone 372-56159998
Main judge: Lea Leppik, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 372-5133447
Secretary: Mari Roots, email@example.com, phone 372-51 62 925
Main course-setter: Ilmar Kirjanen, Ilmar.Kirjanen@ic.envir.ee, phone 372-5083884